Welcome to BreatheReady™ Wellness Center. We are committed to safely and naturally minimizing respiratory and skin symptoms that impact your quality of life. When you arrive for your first visit we will spend time reviewing our dry salt aerosol therapy, answering your questions and understanding your wellness goals. Prior to your appointment please review the material located in ‘For your First Visit’ section of our website.
We look forward to helping you achieve natural symptom relief and improving quality of life.
Preparing for your first visit:
- Appointments can be scheduled online or contact your nearest BreatheReady™ Wellness Center. You will receive an email or text confirmation of your appointment.
- Prior to your appointment print and complete all forms located in ‘For your First Visit/Client Forms’ section of our website. This will save considerable time during your first visit. If all forms are completed prior to the appointment the intake review will be take approximately 45 minutes.
- We encourage first time clients try a therapy session during the intake appointment. There is no cost for first time clients. Total time for intake and therapy session is 90 minutes.
- The salt will not damage clothing but can be noticeable on your clothes. The salt can be easily brushed off or you can use our breathable robes to cover your clothing. We recommend comfortable loose clothing so that you can relax.
- If you are seeking therapeutic skin benefits all our therapy rooms are private so you may choose to wear something that exposes more skin, like a bathing suit, exercise shorts/top, etc. Nudity is not permitted in our skin bed.
- Long hair should be pulled back in a ponytail or braid.
- To ensure our respiratory therapy rooms maintain allergen and contaminate free, your outerwear such as shoes, jacket/suit coat, and hand bag/purses will need to be removed before entering the therapy room. You will receive a keyed locker to protect your personal belongings during your session. We provide comfortable cotton slippers to be worn into the respiratory therapy rooms.
- Clients receiving skin therapy may bring their personal belongings and shoes into the therapy room.
- For children, we request clean clothing and an extra pair of clean white socks. Children will wear their clean white socks into the Kids Therapy Room.
- Therapy rooms and equipment are disinfected after each therapy session.
- Feel free to bring your personal Smartphone, IPod or IPad into the salt therapy rooms. Please understand that salt can be harmful to electronics and BreatheReady™ Wellness Center will not be responsible for any damaged items.
- NO CELL PHONE CONVERSATIONS PERMITTED beyond the reception area, in or near therapy rooms.