In the United States respiratory illness is a growing chronic epidemic of allergies, asthma and respiratory diseases. Research in the United States suggests more and more people are suffering from respiratory diseases resulting from a combination of environmental pollutants and allergens including pollution, airborne diseases, pollens and toxins than previously recorded.
The average person breathes 17,000 to 21,000 times each day. The typical home has 2 to 8 times more pollutants than outdoor air and 90% of Americans spend most their time indoors. There are over one thousand types of mold and mildew linked to numerous health conditions.
Our world is becoming more and more toxic everyday and as a result more people are experiencing a declining quality of life.
Clinical and Research Reports
- Allergy Report: Allergies Across America, 2011
- U.S. Asthma Rates Continue to Rise, 2011
- Burden of Asthma in Wisconsin, 2013
- Burden of Asthma in Wisconsin, 2010
- Trends in Allergic Conditions Among Children: United States, 1997–2011
Quest Diagnostics Health Trends™ Allergy Report 2011
- Allergic disease is the most common chronic medical condition affecting children
- Sensitization to common ragweed grew 15% over the 4 years – more than any other allergen we analyzed
- Mold sensitization grew 12%, a finding that is particularly important given other research showing that molds are an important trigger of allergic sensitization and may aggravate asthma
- Allergies are a major public health concern, affecting the healthcare system, employers and indeed patients
- Evidence that allergen sensitization is increasing and allergens have a disproportionate negative effect on children
According to the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- More Americans than ever before say they are suffering from asthma; It is one of this country’s most common and costly diseases
- 60 million people (1 out of 5 people) in the United States suffer from Asthma and Allergies
- The prevalence of asthma has been increasing since the early 1980’s across all age, sex and racial groups
- Asthma is the most common chronic condition among children
BreatheReady™ Dry Salt Aerosol Therapy is 100% natural, safe and drug-free. Dry Salt Aerosol Inhalation has been researched since 1973 and is proven in Europe to be a safe alternative and compliments other treatments to produce sustainable results.
BreatheReady™ Dry Salt Aerosol Therapy improves quality of life, naturally. Many people with respiratory conditions, ranging from seasonal allergies to asthma, cystic fibrosis and COPD, suffer from intrusive symptoms that impede their daily activities. While not a medical treatment, dry salt aerosol is a proven therapy that reduces inflammation, clears mucous from airway passages and eliminates allergens, thereby minimizing respiratory symptoms that make breathing difficult. As a result, adults and children exposed to this therapy gain the kind of natural practical relief that improves daily living.
Rely on BreatheReady™ Therapy, it’s proven – it works. Cleanse lungs, strengthen respiratory function, improve the health of skin and achieve natural symptom relief.